The Most Hollywood films 2011. Throughout 2011, the audience of the film is truly pampered Hollywood through the film suspenseful as ‘Paranormal Activity’, adventuring together ‘Super 8′, to the vampire and human love story in ‘Twilight Saga’. What are the best selling movie during 2011?
Animation film ‘Rio’ was ranked top ten with revenues of U.S. $ 484.6 million or around Rp 4.4 trillion during screenings around the world. Film director Carlos Saldanha is more salable than ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’.
‘Cars 2′ earned income of 551.9 million or around Rp 5 trillion. Achievement was making the film was ranked as the ninth best-selling movie in 2011.
Clumsy and Smurfette adventure in the movie ‘The Smurfs’ raised U.S. $ 562.2 million or around Rp 5.1 trillion. Followed by ‘The Hangover II’ in the rank-7 with revenues of U.S. $ 581.5 million.
Action Vin Diesel in ‘Fast Five’ position as the sixth best-selling movie with revenues of U.S. $ 626.1 million. While ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1′ is ranked fifth with revenues of U.S. $ 652.9 million.
So, what films are successfully ranked first as the best-selling films throughout 2011? Here goes the list of the top 10 films:
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 U.S. $ 1.3 billion
2. Transformers: Dark of the Moon U.S. $ 1.1 billion
3. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides U.S. $ 1.04 billion
4. Kung Fu Panda 2 U.S. $ 665.7 million
5. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 U.S. $ 652.9 million
6. Fast Five U.S. $ 626.1 million
7. The Hangover Part II of U.S. $ 581.5 million
8. The Smurfs U.S. $ 562.5 million
9. Cars 2 U.S. $ 551.9 million
10. Rio U.S. $ 484.6 million