Latest James Bond movie, Skyfall, ready on the market by the end of October this year. However, did you know that a lot of things to do during the process of shooting the film was so unsightly, also smoothly as desired.
One of them, how the production team had to think about the subject in order to tie Daniel Craig, starring James Bond, remains in place when the chase scene wearing motorcycle.
So what other stories that have not been revealed? Here are ten things you (probably) do not you know behind the making of the film characters fictional British secret agent hero Ian Fleming’s.
1. Ties are worn by Daniel Craig to wear weights when the action romp on the street bike Istanbul, Turkey. Ballast, of course, made the tie worn Craig was waving though buffeted by high winds.
2. A number of the crew had sprayed the Coca Cola soft drinks to the asphalt streets in Istanbul when the chase scene took place. This effort is made to keep the bike from sliding.
3. As many as 85 Bond suit Tom Ford’s work was prepared for Daniel Craig just for the opening scene.
4. When taking the scene in the Grand Bazaar, Istanbul, the production team had to shut the tiles and replace them with rubber tiles. Unfortunately, the action is expected at the site did not match what was expected. As a result, after the shooting, the original tiles are put back in place.
5. At the request of director Sam Mendes, stunt coordinator Gary Powell, did the audition process by setting up a special training camp for prospective mercenaries under the command of the evil character Silvas (played by Christopher Sciueref). A total of 42 men were trained how to throw punches and react to attacks, wield weapons, and react to shots. Of that number, only seven were considered worthy to get involved in the film.
6. Aston Martin DB5 car re-appear in the latest Bond movie. It became his sixth appearance in the legendary movie. The car which was launched in 1963 it was previously used as the main car in the James Bond films previously, namely Goldfinger, Thunderball, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, and Casino Royale. This car is powered 282 HP, with a maximum speed of 238 km / h.
7. Skyfall is the first film made by Roger Deakins that is using a digital camera. As a cinematographer, Deakins has been nominated ten times gets Oscar.